Our Purpose… is to reach people with the Gospel message of Christ, to equip believers to grow in their faith, to minister together, and to glorify God with our lives.
Our Vision… is to be a vibrant local body of believers firmly rooted in and transformed by God’s Word striving together to challenge, influence, and impact the people of Goodland area first, and ultimately the world, with the Truth of God’s Word and the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Our Mission…is to bring glory to our Lord, to declare locally and globally the salvation of Jesus Christ, and to equip the church body to live according to the Word of God
Our Core Values:
- We are committed to the Lord:
- Our passion is to be found faithful in serving the Lord. We are devoted to magnifying and exalting Him through the praise and prayer of the gathered body. (Ephesians 5:18-18; John 14:13)
- We are committed to God’s Word:
- Our passion is to faithfully proclaim the Word of God in teaching and preaching, as well as in practice. We are devoted to an exegetical understanding of the inerrant, inspired, complete, and literal Word of God. (Acts 5:42; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We are committed to prayer and worship:
- Our passion is to exalt the name of the Lord in worship and come before our Master’s feet in prayer.
- We are committed to people:
- Our passion is to equip all believers to establish strong spiritual lives. In order to, establish strong godly families. This is practiced through fellowship and edification of God’s people. (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 2:46-47; 1 Timothy 3:1-16; Hebrews 10:19-25)
- We are committed to local and global evangelism:
- Our passion is to reach our neighbors, who matter to the Lord, with the Gospel. Our pattern is the book of Acts, as Antioch was started by the persecution in Jerusalem and other churches were started by the missionary efforts of Antioch through the apostle Paul. (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 8:20)